Welcome to My Horror Day...

since none of my pictures are posting automatically from my phone.... i will write a little something. I just had an amazing phone call experience. I made a phone call to Clare, my friend in Michigan, and the first thing i heard was some unidentifiable music in the background and then her spooky voice that said "Welcome to my Horror Day" and then the line went dead. it was amazing. pray that my blog returns to normal so you don't get my tidbits of random experience.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Clare Shipstead said...

A tidbit on the strange music - it was from the "B Collision" CD put out by the David Crowder Band.

I guess I should not of played it, because it was in my head while driving to the funeral of my friend who was killed in a car accident.

The words are, "Here it comes, a beautiful collision..."

Just after the band compiled "A Collision" (as a "Christian response to death") they lost their close friend and pastor. They found themselves living their words...
"It is a tome concerning death and bluegrass music. It's about community, the company of friends, and the necessity of touch, the need for one another. It is about memory and the Kingdom of Heaven. It's about the soul. It's about grief and Triumph."

Thus my week of Beautiful Collision. TRIUMPH over death.