"Shelter" Berlin

For Photos from my Berlin Trip see images posted from July 30th - August 7th

or just click on these links which make finding them easy!!
http://luckymichaels.blogspot.com/2008_07_27_archive.html
http://luckymichaels.blogspot.com/2008_08_03_archive.html




Trolley Event - Berlin

Shelter
by Lucky Michaels

Book signing and exhibition
Wednesday 30th July

at PLATOON cultural development
Alte Schönhauser Str. 3
10119 Berlin

Platoon.org will be hosting an evening with Trolley, presenting the latest Trolley slideshows of new and forthcoming books, as well as a book signing and exhibition of photographs from 'Shelter' by Lucky Michaels, who will be over from New York.

I just finished Curating the prints for the shows overseas... Berlin's in for a treat!


This Bookshop is right around the corner from Platoon- we can do a booksigning there and then move to Platoon for the rest of the evening.

http://www.pro-qm.de


All, Wednesday July 30th... please forward to all your friends in Berlin to come see my prints and see me for a booksigning... also send them to my blog so i can start tracking who may be coming to my event overseas through my google analytics...

www.luckymichaels.blogspot.com

or just comment me and let me know you are coming or not!!!... see you all soon.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky, Id like to attend the event in Berlin and will bring a guest with me.
Sincerely,
Pete

Lucky S. Michaels said...

Pete... i'll see you soon in Berlin... and your guest... introduce yourself to me!

Alex said...

hi Baby,
How was Berlin? The pictures are amazing. Let's hang out when you get back to NYC.

miss you lots,

xoxoxoxoxoxo ALEX