Why in the world have people stopped Commenting???

please allow me some insight as to why i get no comments... i see you looking at the blog, but nobody comments... do you not like my blog? do you think the pictures suck? I have not had the best past couple of days and now i do not have comments either...


on a happier note... i have google analytics working properly so the more you check my blog, the more you light up on my world map and if you travel to remote areas of the globe and check my blog or forward my blog to your friends that live in remote places and they actually click on the link... then you/they will show up. It is amazing how connected we all are.

I will continue to voice my life through pictures which speak much better on my behalf than i ever have been able to articulate with words... but please use your words (regularly, or just a few from time to time to let me know you are really there and to let me know that you care about how i see the world) or i may cease sharing my art with the world. Is any of this art or is it a blog... lets start there... what do you think?
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Clare Shipstead said...

Speaking for myself - sometimes your work leaves me speechless. I get the feeling that it stands so well on it's own it needs no comment. Awe. I guess they call it "awe."

I, too, wonder where the comments are... A lot of the work has humor and it's fun to chuckle as I write wacky notes to you.