Friday, August 22, 2008
Mail-to-Blogger - August 2008

Various bloggers in the Google Blogger Help forums are stating

None of my mail-to-blogger posts are making it to my blogs. And it is not till I actually go onto my blog and discover that all the emails I have done over the past 48 hours have not made it.


As of 11:00 8/22, there are no confirmed affinities to the problem. Some, but not all, complaints appear to relate to email from phone and PDAs - possibly because more people use MTB from phones and PDAs. And, the outage is not 100%

>> (Update 8/22 11:45): We have an acknowledgment from Blogger Employee Gatsby

Thanks for the heads up on the Mail2Blogger issues; we'll investigate this and report back with an update soon.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How annoying. But be patient. When I had a virus on my computer it took them four days to find the problem.