Lucky S. Michaels has just read and signed the petition: Save New York City LGBTQ Youth Shelters

You can view this petition at: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/3751449
Message from Lucky S. Michaels

-----
# 189: 12:32 pm PDT, Apr 7, Lucky Michaels, New York
As the Program Director of MCCNY Homeless Youth Services and advocating for the LGBTQ RHY population, I am appalled at these cuts in spite of all evidence that supports that these youth are already underserved globally. I am also overwhelmed by the support we have received globally for our call to action and hope we continue to work as a united voice on behalf of these LGBTQ Homeless Youth until everyone of them have adequate resources within reach so that these young lives are valued as opposed to being seen as expendable or completely overlooked.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Clare Shipstead said...

Billy posted this on facebook so I signed from there. I hope they get MORE than 3,000 names!

Anonymous said...

Hi just thought I would let you know I am looking at your blogs and I did sign it as well Love you.

Lori said...

Hi there just thought I would let you know I am reading your blogs and I did sign Love you!