I so want to be here right now with my publisher and with Lorenza Orlando the woman who scanned my negs in Italy for "Shelter"

THE PHOTOGRAPHERS’ ROOM
Piazza Fidia 3, (Via Medardo Rosso), 20159 Milan. Italy


Programma:

ore 17
Apertura di the photographers' room

ore 18
Presentazione con slide show "Married to the mob" di Alberto Giuliani, reportage sulle mafie.
A seguire proiezione del video "Memoriae" (Alberto Giuliani 2009, 15 min).


E’ gradita la prenotazione.



THE PHOTOGRAPHERS' ROOM
www.thephotographersroom.com/blog

Emeroteca e Laboratorio
di Fotografia e SostenibilitĂ  ambientale:
PIAZZA FIDIA 3 , 20 159 MILANO. Italy.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Lucky S. Michaels said...

oh... the slideshow is being shown tonight around the world... or showed already technically speaking ; )

Clare Shipstead said...

It's great to think about your excitement, but I have a hard time really sharing it as my Italian is ZERO... maybe some day you can explain this all to me.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Lucky. I spent all night reading about ur book. It is so good and so impressed. I hope you and people in the shelter have a very good days. I so missed them.

Peisen from UW-Madison