One of the Greatest Gifts of Life....

Eternity ••••••• to me

dad ....... i m!ss u
i hope u don't th!nk that i've 4-gott!n u
i broke my fone & b!n w!thowt a fone 4 lyke 2 munth'z..
but i got a new 1 & here'z the number (•••) •••-•••• kood u text me so i know u got it
and text me a p!k uv u so i kan sayve it w!th ur number ok


... Is to get messages like this and look back at your life and truly feel a glimpse of the impact that you may have had, by sifting through the images and merories left in your head.

I was here for Ashley and Eternity and 370 youth the needed residense away from the streets. and so have ALL of you... just comes down to how, and when and where you put forth your resources and skills. These rewards I recieve from having done without feed and shelter me far greater than the food I hunger for and the lonely bubble of the home I live in.

I feel like I am now in the first stages of regression and appreciate and Love the roles all of you have played in my life. This is an OKAY day... until the next one, L8ter.

Lucky
Share/Bookmark

No comments: